:: Character Map
:: File Contents
:: Font Horns Of Dilemma
:: Font Description
Horns of Dilemma for PC (ver 1.0)
GemFont98 True Type Font
This font is Testware, in that you can use it free of charge
(non commercial purposes only) without getting permission.
This zipfile must be kept intact, without alterations, if being
transferred via Disk, email, internet, or any other media. It can be
made available for downloading from website.
If you like this font, and feel inclined, a donation of $1 to me
would be appreciated. This is a suggestion, not a demand, and in no way affects
permission to use this font. Do not feel obligated to send money if you do
not wish to.
31 McMillan Street
Clayton South, Melbourne
GemFonts 98 - [email protected]
<<<<<<<< CONDITIONS OF USE >>>>>>>>>
1. This font can be used FREE for personal use only. Businesses or companies
must gain permission for use.
** There will not be any charge for SMALL commercial uses or charity use,
but permission must still be sought **
2. It can NOT be included in any compilation CD's, disks or product,
either commercial or shareware (unless prior permission granted, because
why should you gain a profit from this font when I am not).
3. The zipfile containing the font and this text file must be kept
intact, without alterations, additions or deletions.
4. This font can be transferred, stored or made available to other
computers or on the internet/bulletin board as long as no fee or
charge is requested.
5. No warranty is offered, or understood to have been offered by the
supplier of this font, and the risk of any losses or damage (personal,
financial or otherwise) from the use of this font remain with the user.
6. The supplier can not be responsible for any problems that may arise
by misuse of the font.
7. The term 'Testware' shall be taken and understood to mean that you
can use the font, without restrictions, in any manner that you wish,
so long as it is not in manner, or fashion, to generate finance or
income. (See term 1)
** Treat as a FREEWARE style Font **
8. You may definitely not eat, chew, sleep with, cook, slice, dice, barter,
shop, snort, inject, lick or wear this font. Any mental, health or legal
problems that may arise from attempted use in mentioned fashion are your
problems. I don't want to know, or hear, about your fetish's (Mind you,
it could make interesting reading if you did).
9. Employees of Microsoft Corporation and any company or person associated
with Microsoft do not have permission to use this font, or have it stored
or installed electronically.
:: Share Font
:: Leave Comment For This Font
Please enter any comments about this font below.
:: Other Fonts