:: Character Map
:: Font Commodore 64 Pixelized
:: Font Description
Thank you for downloading the Commodore 64 Font!
The first computer I ever owned was a great little 8-bit wonder called the
Commodore 64. Due to the hours upon hours I spent both playing games and
learning to program (at age 12 in 1986) I gained a love for computers.
Needless to say, I created a true type font that mimics the machine's
character set. Each symbol that was present on the original Commodore 64
computer is available in the font.
I added a number of dingbats when possible. The "3D" pictures of the
Commodore 64 and 1541 Disk Drive were created from photos of my system.
A number of the dingbats are based on other dingbats available on the
Anyway, please enjoy.
Devin D. Cook
* Updated embedding flags
* I made a few very minor changes to a couple of characters
* The postscript names were fixed - I didn't have all the characters
* The metrics for the font were perfected.
* The settings for the underline and strikethru effects (added by
Windows) were set correctly.
* The characters for the curly brackets were modified
* The font is now properly mapped to the Windows Symbol platform
and the Macintosh Latin platforms.
* Each character is now properly aligned and characters fit snugly
togather on different lines. This allows you to create Commodore
* I updated the Commodore Logo - which was slightly incorrect in the last
* I rearranged all the dingbats
* The Windows Logo was replaced with the Commodore logo on all the dingbats.
The font still has all the stand-alone dingbats from version 5.2
* The simple dingbats for the C64 and 1541 Disk Drive were fixed.
* The Pac-Man dingbats were fixed
* Atari logo was fixed
* The Amiga symbol was added.
* The mouse graphic was made "white" and the Commodore logo was added
* A number of new dingbats were added. Some of the company names were
removed to make room. The new characters are as follows: "White" Commodore
logo, Computer Key, Seal, Mousepad, Sign, Gift, Muscle, Framed Logo, Note,
Award, Logo in a Circle, and a computer monitor.
* I fixed an error in the uppercase "M" and all characters were aligned.
Version 5.0 - The Following was added
* Commodore & Amiga logos
* Simple Commodore 64 & 1541 Disk Drive
* Commodore 64 and 1541 Disk Drive simple icons
* Commodore 64 and 1541 Disk Drive (created from ACTUAL photos of my system)
* 5.25" disk in Commodore sleeve and 5.25" without
* "READY." prompt
* Commodore 64 logo
* Pac-Man (facing 4 directions), ghosts (Inky, Blinky, Pinky & Clyde),
pellets, Pac-Man logo
* Logos for Intel Inside, Microsoft, Windows, Internet Explorer
* Common windows (one with a Windows logo), folders, documents, disks ...
* Minimize, Maximize, Normalize, Close icons
* Apple logo, Macintosh logo, Mac-OS, Macintosh boot, Apple disk, Quicktime
* Logos for other companies:
Microtek, AST, Atari, Sun, Franklin, iomega, Xerox, HP, IBM, Fugitsu,
Epson, Acer, Compaq, Intel, 3 Com, NEC, Digital, Seagate, Novell,
:: Share Font
:: Leave Comment For This Font
Please enter any comments about this font below.
:: Other Fonts